Featured Post

SIX KEYS TO A LITERARY GENETIC CODE

In essays on the subject of centricity, I've most often used the image of a geometrical circle, which, as I explained here,  owes someth...

Friday, May 5, 2017

RALLY ROUND THE ROGUES' GALLERY PT. 1

I did a "Demihero Rally" here, and to provide myself with an easy reference for future installments of this planned essay-series, I'm now listing everything I've reviewed, on any of my blogs, that might qualify as a "rally/crossover" of the personas of "monsters." I won't bother with hero-crossovers, they're pretty easy to pinpoint.

For monsters:









I wouldn't mind adding the personas of villains to the list, but I don't seem to have done anything with crossovers of starring villains., The closest I've come is "centric hero meeets centric villain," here.




No comments: